I’d like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. 301 N Beauregard St #515 is a wonderful unit, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’s slow down to think through your priorities so that you can realistically determine whether purchasing a 2-bedroom 2-baths unit in 22312 is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only interested in 22312. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- How important is it that you stay in 22312? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in The Fountains is 1,225.
- What style of condominium do you prefer? If you like modest units, you’ll love the neighborhood around The Fountains.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We’d be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from The Fountains.
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In 22312?
|Mid 20th Century||3 Active|
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty. This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. Nesbitt Realty is in no hurry to get the job done. At the same time, I don’t want you to wait a minute longer than needed to reach your real estate goals. Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.