Looking to spend $3,400 in Northern Virginia?
$3,400 Detached Residence in Seminary Ridge
Real Estate Overview
4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2772
Added: 08/06/19, Last Updated: 08/26/2019
Property Type: Detached for Rent
MLS Number: VAAX100081
Subdivision: Seminary Ridge
List Price: 3400.00
- Single-family residences at Seminary Ridge are 42 years old and were built in 1977.
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 44 days.
- The average living area at Seminary Ridge is 2,772 sqft.
- The most common cooling system at Seminary Ridge is central a/c.
- All of the detached houses at Seminary Ridge have garage parking.
- The most common heating system at Seminary Ridge is forced air.
- 3820 Griffith Pl is the most expensive 4-bedroom detached home for sale at Seminary Ridge and 3820 Griffith Pl is the cheapest single-family detached home currently on the market.
Huge kitchen w/room for a table. Hardwoods in parts of main level along with carpet on the upper level. No pets & no smoking in property or on back deck. Tenant is not permitted to use the fireplace. No more than two incomes to qualify. Owner reserves the right to use entire (unfinished) basement for storage. Owner does not live in lower level and has access to lower level using separate entrance located outside the property. Owner gives more than sufficient notice if he needs to access the space and it is very rare he needs access. It really is just for storage.
Beautifully renovated single family home available for rent in the sought after Seminary Valley neighborhood. This four bedroom three full bath remodeled Cape Cod is much larger than it appears. The open concept first floor includes a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and beautiful shaker-style cabinets. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace ready for cooler Fall weather. Adjacent to the kitchen is a cathedral ceiling family-room/dining space that could accommodate a table with seating for twelve. The dining area opens to a screened in porch and a fenced rear yard with lots of play space. Two first floor bedrooms and full bath are accessible from the main level. The upper level features two additional bedrooms and a full bath. The lower level is completely finished, tiled and has a guest bedroom and third full bath. The lower level has a separate laundry area and access to the rear of the property. The driveway can accommodate parking for three cars and street parking is ample. Located just minutes to shopping (Harris Teeter, CAVA, other restaurants), parks, Holmes Run trails, and the new recreation center. Metro is close (Van Dorn) and easy access to all the major transportation routes including I-395, I-495, the Pentagon and Reagan Airport.
How can we help?