- the average number of days on the market is 50.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 135 Cameron Station Blvd.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 171 Somervelle St #214.
- 4950 Brenman Park Dr #207 is currently listed for $509,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Cameron Station
5075 Kilburn St, Alexandria SOLD! $575,000
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths Living area: 1,784 sq. ft.
108 Martin Ln, Alexandria SOLD! $659,000
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths Living area: 2,440 sq. ft.
5098 English Ter #104, Alexandria SOLD! $420,000
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths Living area: 1,314 sq. ft.
5110 English Ter, Alexandria SOLD! $497,000
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths Living area: 1,471 sq. ft.
199 Martin Ln #201, Alexandria SOLD! $545,000
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths Living area: 1,682 sq. ft.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older places where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but from time to time this is the problem.