- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Cameron Station is natural gas.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a handicap accessible dwelling? Do you like steps?
- The highest priced home in the section is listed for $915,000. Do you know if 5239 Bessley Pl is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? almost all of the townhouses in this neighborhood have a garage.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22304?
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||2 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Belle Wood||1 Active|
|Cameron Station||1 Active|
$899,000 : 4509 Peacock Ave, Alexandria 22304
4 beds, 3 full baths Living area: 2,724 sqft Lot size: Year built: 1960 Days on Market: 5
$899,999 : 2511 E Randolph Ave, Alexandria 22301
3 beds, 2 full baths Living area: 1,252 sqft Lot size: Year built: 1928 Days on Market: 6
$925,000 : 688 S Columbus St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths Living area: 2,031 sqft Lot size: Year built: 1979 Days on Market: 6