Andrew Patton is a trusted Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. I like 5239 Bessley Pl. This townhouse in Northern Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list.
Let’s hesitate to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically study if buying a millennial home in Northern Virginia is for you. There are many factors to consider. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Cameron Station is natural gas.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need a handicap accessible dwelling? Do you like steps?
- The highest priced home in the section is listed for $915,000. Do you know if 5239 Bessley Pl is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? almost all of the townhouses in this neighborhood have a garage.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22304?
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||1 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||2 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22304 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Belle Wood||1 Active|
|Cameron Station||1 Active|
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
$899,000 : 4509 Peacock Ave, Alexandria 22304
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,724 sqft
Year built: 1960
Days on Market: 5
$899,999 : 2511 E Randolph Ave, Alexandria 22301
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,252 sqft
Year built: 1928
Days on Market: 6
$925,000 : 688 S Columbus St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,031 sqft
Year built: 1979
Days on Market: 6
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.