If you use Will Nesbitt as your agent when purchasing 273 Murtha St, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $4,804. Will Nesbitt believes that if you're trying to choose a dwelling in 22304 in Alexandria for circa $785,000, it's a good idea to reflect on this newly listed townhouse.
Well appointed RANDOLPH model with newer roof, hardwoods floors on 2 lvls, kitchen with granite and upgraded SS appliances. Open floor plan perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Newer HVAC units & water heater, built ins with gas fireplace, … [Read more]
The listing agent reports that this 4-bedroom Colonial has 2,726 square foot of living area. The 4-bedroom Colonial been on the market 13 days. colonials in this neighborhood were largely built around 2001 with a median age of 19 years. This intriguing home is in 22304.
Read more about this community: Cameron Station
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Townhouses Cost In Alexandria?
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||2 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||1 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||1 Active|
Listed Townhouses From $735,000 to $835,000
- $799,000: 407 E Howell Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Del Ray | Comparables |
- $739,900: 1336 Chetworth Ct, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Bashford Lane Cluster | Comparables |
- $735,000: 6281 Chaucer View Cir, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Landmark Mews | Comparables |
- $744,900: 3510 Goddard Way, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Quaker Ridge | Comparables |
- $795,000: 243 Murtha St, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables |
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!