Nesbitt doesn't “sell” rental properties. We market rental properties to the most people possible to discover a solid tenant.
Most lessees find rental properties through a combination of:
- the ability to work with a hard-working rental management company when at this rental
- contrasting online info and pictures
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty & Management also acquires renters through:
- diplomatic networks
- Internet web searches
- Military Housing Office
- referrals from satisfied clients
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- Expert Pricing – Even the outstanding rentals do not rent swiftly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your tech savvy Nesbitt Realty real estate agent will analyze the local market in real time to be certain your investment property is priced according to market conditions.
- REALTORS® Advantage– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental units lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Searchable Listings – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
Nesbitt Realty sees residential property in the counties of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax and Falls Church and love to benefit property owners in Alexandria. To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary license to manage rental property in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in Virginia state. .
We have these crucial associations:
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
$1,850 /// 1 BR /// 1 BA /// 1 HB /// Alexandria, Virginia
Property management is a business in and of itself. If you want to invest in real estate, but you don’t want to be a property manager, the solution is really quite simple: employ the services of Nesbitt Realty.
Our family-run business is experienced with managing the day-to-day operations of properties just like yours. We manage residential properties including homes, condos and townhouses.