The best Realtor for you might work for a family business (or a Fortune-400 company), and is not necessarily flamboyant.
The ideal Realtor for you is easy to get along with, and wants to work hard to find you the detached home of your dreams.
Here's a curated ideas to aid you desire the most compatible real estate professional for you when you're purchasing a residence with 4 bedrooms:
- Check out Realtor referrals. — I like Angie’s List because I know that Angie’s List voice verifies each review. You can also see if the agent or brokerage has any awards for client satisfaction.
- Interview several Realtors — There is no one-size-fits-all. I know that Stuart Nesbitt is not for every purchaser. The agent should have time to interface to you. If you pick the most popular Realtor in 22304, you might find yourself working with a junior associate affiliated with that Realtor.
- It's important that you get along well with your Realtor. — Professional expertise is an important criterion when choosing a real estate pro in the City of Alexandria. We all have unique personalities, and that's the way it should be. But when working with someone professionally, if helps if their personality “meshes” well with your own.
- Find out how they shop. — When deciding on a real estate agent, ask how they seek properties. Some licensed real estate advisers have their own preferred listings that they favor. But you want what’s great for you, not what’s most compatible for your real estate professional. So make sure the Realtor is willing to search high and low to find the dream home for you. That includes using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as well as their own personal network.
- Read paperwork carefully. — The Commonwealth of Virginia requires all licensed agents to sign a representation agreement before showing properties or having material discussions about a specific residence. Be very wary of any agent that is not concerned about getting a representation agreement signed. A representation agreement describes the agent's responsibilities and your obligations when a real estate agent shows you a residence in the City of Alexandria. It's critical that you examine all documents during the home buying process, and that includes your agent's representation agreement.
If you want a real estate agent in Cameron Station, I suggest you talk to Julie Nesbitt. I believe you’ll discover that Julie Nesbitt is approachable and tenacious.