- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what places have sold for in Cameron Station? Here's what has Recently sold at Cameron Station.
- Do public schools matter to you? 132 Martin Ln is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School and .
- How many baths do you need? 132 Martin Ln has 3 full baths. What about half baths? 132 Martin Ln has 1 half baths.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the section, like 132 Martin Ln or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 400 Cameron Station Blvd #311.
I'd like to talk about a good agent. I like 132 Martin Ln. This residence in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My desire with this post is to help you decide yourpriorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: