leasing places is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Many lessees hunt for rental properties through a combination of:
- examining the look and feel of rental condos when they visit them
- the ability to work with a attentive rental manager when at this rental home
In addition to renters finding us, Our tiny real estate business also gets renters through:
- State Department bulletin boards
- Military Housing Office
- referrals from satisfied clients
- relocation networks
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several pillars:
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental homes lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Broadcast Marketing – Nesbitt Realty makes our listings available on the top internet websites, websites searched by active duty military, relocation networks and more.
- Website Marketing – Nesbitt Realty has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver data on homes to prospective tenants that are planning to transfer to Northern Virginia and the D.C.. Our rental properties are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
Nesbitt Realty & Management already helps landlords in Alexandria, Virginia; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
We have these essential associations and affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Available For Lease
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent. Find out why our clients love us. Call (703)765-0300.