Nesbitt Realty specializes in buyers find homes In Alexandria.
The subject property is a 1,307 sqft. residence with 2 full baths and 0 half baths.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the condo. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- The median age of condos in Cameron Station is 20 years of age.
- 5112 Donovan Dr #204 is located at Cameron Station in the 22304 ZIP code.
- The neighborhood is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- Listings in this section were built around 2001.
- The places in this enclave are vinyl siding colonials with an average of 2,356 sqft of living space.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
Stunning Willard model upgraded throughout! This meticulously maintained two bedroom, two full bath condo is perfect for both relaxing after a long day or entertaining friends and family. A corner unit with lots of windows for maximum natural … [Read more]
Nesbitt Realty's Suggestions For Condo Buyers Expending Roughly $500,000
See more in Focus
Do you know what documents you'll need to make an offer? Nesbitt Realty can make plain this and answer other questions about purchasing real estate in The City of Alexandria.