Nesbitt doesn't "sell" rental properties. We market rental homes to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to find the best lessee.
Most tenants spot rental residences through a combination of:
- looking into the features and appearance of rental properties when they tour them
- comparing info and pictures on the Internet
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt Realty also shops renters through:
- diplomatic networks
- relocation companies
- relocation networks
- Internet web searches
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several conventions:
- Referrals – Our small real estate business regularly receives referrals from our current and past tenants, friends of our lessees, and from other Realtors in Alexandria.
- Rent-Ready – The interesting properties, priced well, will not lease quickly if they are not in right presentation. Residences must show well to rent quickly . Your talented Nesbitt Realty Realtor makes sure your rental property is presented in a clean and attractive condition to catch the attention of a good, qualified lessee.
- REALTORS® Advantage– Nesbitt Realty & Management has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our townhouses lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
Nesbitt Realty already works for property owners in 22304 in the City of Alexandria; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We have all necessary licenses to manage investment residence in the City of Alexandria and anywhere in Virginia. .
We have these crucial memberships and affiliations:
Read more about about property management
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
Available For Rent
$3,400 /// 3 BR /// 2 BA /// 1 HB /// Alexandria, Virginia
Do you really need a property manager?
Although hiring a property management company has many advantages, there is an expense associated with hiring a property manager. In addition to the cost of property management, there are other reasons why property management might not be for you. Consider the following factors to determine if hiring a property management company would be a good decision for your property.
Ask yourself these questions:
Learn more about our rental property management services in Northern VA
- Will you live and work near your rental property? Northern Virginia is a very transient area. We have more than our share of military, diplomats, State Department, political appointees and academia. If you're getting transferred across the country or around the world, it might be a good idea to let a professional manage your rental. Even simple tasks can get complicated very quickly when you aren't around to manage the details.
- Do you want to handle the details of property management? Some landlords look forward to the challenge of finding good tenants. Some landlords find that maintaining a property and managing details is rewarding and enjoy taking late night calls. On the other hand, if you think rental property ownership is a chore and want little or nothing to do with the day-to-day management of your properties, you should probably consider hiring help to manage your property.
- How busy are you? Even if you find hands-on management rewarding, you may not have much time to devote to your property management business. If you've already got a full-plate, then the last thing you need is more to worry about, thus hiring a management company may be a good way to spend your money.
- Can you afford the cost? Let's face it. Hiring a property management company is much more attractive option if you can afford it. If monthly cash-flow is not an issue, you'll likely save money by paying a property manager and writing off the expense. But if at the end of every month cash is tight, you might not want to hire a property manager.
- Can you afford the risk? Do you understand the Virginia Residential Landlord Tenant Act? Do you know the tenant's rights? Do you know your responsibilities? The more you know about property management in today's litigious culture the more you'll understand the value of having a professional in your corner.
- Do you have access to a network of maintenance people? All properties require maintenance. When your tenant calls you in need of repair will you know who to call and what to do in a timely fashion? If not, yo might want to consider hiring a property manager.