- The neighborhood is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School, and Alexandria City, T.C. Williams, and T.C. Williams High School Minnie Howard Campus (grade 9) High Schools.
- 5233 Harold Secord St is available for $750,000.
- The properties in this enclave are vinyl siding colonials with an average of 2,142 sqft of living space.
- Residences in this section were built around 2000.
- The subject property has been for sale 1 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 15
There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.
Welcome to this spacious and bright four level Braddock model luxury townhome in the highly desirable Cameron Station community. This floorplan offers the space and details of single-family living with the convenience of a townhome. The entry ... [Read more]