- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are ceiling fan(s)?
- Do you like vinyl siding home? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Do you want the most expensive property in the community, like 4921 Donovan Dr or do you prefer the least expensive property like 400 Cameron Station Blvd #109.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
Julie Nesbitt is a remarkable Realtor. I work hard every day in and around The City of Alexandria. I'd like to say that this residence in Alexandria, Virginia is a great purchase for $999,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home. Contact Nesbitt today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time. I'd like to take a moment to aid you to learn exactly what your choices are on your real estate purchase in Alexandria, Virginia. There are many factors to consider. How important is 22304 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?