How Much Do $925,000 3-bedroom colonial-style End Unit Townhouses Cost At Cameron Station in Alexandria, Virginia?234 Murtha St in The City of Alexandria may be a best place for some buyers. Above all, you'll want to get some basic basic datas about the area to know if this is the residence for you.
The 22304 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 36 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,472 sqft. But, 234 Murtha St has 2,850 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $365 . But even so, 234 Murtha St is $325 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 4034 Ellicott St is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4034 Ellicott St is asking $999,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 234 Murtha St is 23 years old.
Beautifully upgraded and meticulously maintained Robert Carter model with 3 levels and bump outs. Red brick exterior, professionally landscaped grounds, location on a quiet street just minutes away from Brenman Park. Lots of windows for maximum ... [Read more]$925,000 :-: 3 bed :-: 3 bath :-: 1 half-bath :-: Alexandria 22304 VA
Price: $925,000 : 234 Murtha St, Alexandria, VA 22304 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 3 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 2,850 || Days On Market: 3 || || Cameron Station || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $5,754 || MLS: VAAX2011580
Beautifully upgraded and meticulously maintained Robert Carter model with 3 levels and bump outs. Red brick exterior, professionally landscaped grounds, location on a quiet street just minutes away from Brenman Park. Lots of windows for maximum ... [Read more]
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Andrew's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 234 Murtha St in AlexandriaMake an appealing offer! If your offer is not appealing in some way to the seller, then you have no chance at the purchase. This isn't always about the money. Andrew Patton is good great Realtor. Accordingly, Andrew knows the best way to structure a contract to make it as appealing as possible to the real estate sellers in the City of Alexandria. Accordingly, the more appealing your offer on a property like 234 Murtha St, the better chance it stands of being accepted. In the City of Alexandria, properties are frequently 46 years old. 234 Murtha St Alexandria VA 22304 is about 21 years old. This end unit townhouse has 2,850 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $925,000. Andrew Patton can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range.
Related By Price To 234 Murtha StAndrew Patton can assist you, if you would like to tour 234 Murtha St or any of the properties below. On the other hand, if needed, Andrew can provide details and more information.
- $939,000: 1785 Brentridge St, Vienna, VA 22182 | Amberwood | Comparables |
- $995,000: 3 & 4 Potomac Ct, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $915,000: 9338 Sweetbay Magnolia Ct, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Metro Row | Comparables |
- $935,000: 5270 Pocosin Ln, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables |
- $974,900: 9307 Quadrangle St, Lorton, VA 22079 | Liberty | Comparables |
- $904,393: 2613 Jetstream Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 | Foster's Glen | Comparables |
- $937,099: 2657 Jetstream Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 | Foster's Glen | Comparables |
- $970,617: 2623 Jetstream Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 | Foster's Glen | Comparables |
- $919,748: 2625 Velocity Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 | Foster's Glen | Comparables |