- Do you need a garage? all of the condos in this enclave have a garage.
- Do you want a basement? very few of the condos in this neighborhood have a basement.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like colonial condos, you'll love the neighborhood around 4950 Brenman Park Dr #406.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
Will Nesbitt is a friendly real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around The City of Alexandria. I like 4950 Brenman Park Dr #406. This condo in 22304 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My dream in this post is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: