Shenandoah Valley Real Estate Update: in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22304 ⁝ $985,000Do you know all there is to know about 254 Medlock Ln?
Real Estate Basics About The 22304 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 48 years. 254 Medlock Ln is 23 years old.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $341 . Nevertheless, 254 Medlock Ln is $313 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 228 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,747 sqft. But, 254 Medlock Ln has 3,146 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
Welcome to this stunning end unit townhome located in the highly sought after Cameron Station neighborhood. This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom with loft home is the perfect blend of style and functionality. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by ... [Read more]$985,000 ⁝ 3 BR ⁝ 3 BA ⁝ 1 HB ⁝ Alexandria VA
About The Same Size As 254 Medlock Ln In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are about the same living area as 254 Medlock Ln. Why compare properties of a similar size to 254 Medlock Ln in the City of Alexandria? Moreover, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a property hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and Northern VA. We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $985,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 254 Medlock Ln? The table below shows the sizes of other very large properties now listed for sale in the City of Alexandria. All of these homes cost roughly as much as 254 Medlock Ln.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||3 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||5 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||14 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||4 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||1 Active|