If you're seeking about 1,901 sqft in Alexandria, 497 Cameron Station Blvd is listed at $645,000. Continue reading "497 Cameron Station Blvd Alexandria Virginia 22304 Listed With Open House"
Continue reading "Rental Property At 22304: Pics And Prices"
Conspicuous 3-BR 3 BA Interior Unit Townhouse // Alexandria VA 22304Should you lose sleep over purchasing a dwelling like 323 Helmuth Ln in the Alexandria area? Actually, you may want to know more about the schools. On the other hand, Monika Ortiz can provide information to help you learn more about Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School, and Alexandria City, and T.C. Williams High Schools. Moreover, there are always dangers in 22304 in the City of Alexandria real estate. But, a local whiz like Monika can advise you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a property in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "323 Helmuth Ln, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new place such as 5108 Donovan Dr #105.
The 22304 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 40 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,509 sqft. But, 5108 Donovan Dr #105 has 878 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $349 . But, 5108 Donovan Dr #105 is $393 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 4030 Ellicott St is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4030 Ellicott St is asking $1,120,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 45 years. 5108 Donovan Dr #105 is 21 years old.
People on rare occasions often ask us how much home you can buy for roughly $540,000. Continue reading "Open House Millennial Condo In 22304 In Alexandria"
$785,000 || Alexandria VA 22304
Large Interior Unit Townhouse For $785,000 in Alexandria, Virginia108 Martin Ln, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is listed for sale for $785,000. Accordingly, you may want to really consider this dwelling (depending upon your pre-approved price limit). However, consider that the average living area of residences in the Alexandria area is 1,695. Continue reading "108 Martin Ln, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Do you want to buy a large interior unit townhouse in the City of Alexandria? There are only a limited number of large properties in 22304 in the City of Alexandria right now. 5126 Knapp Pl is one of of those selections, Will Nesbitt can help you hunt for the ideal choice. Continue reading "Looking For A Large Interior Unit Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria"
Surprising information about the real estate market 06/12/2022 for condosShopping for a condo in The City of Alexandria? Certainly, you should learn all you can about the market for condos in Northern Virginia. In addition, many shoppers will be surprised by what is happening to the condo real estate market in Northern Virginia. See below for more info about the current state of the condominium real estate market, including
- condominium inventory data,
- what condos have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about condos currently listed for sale.
When a real estate seller puts a property on the market the real estate seller agrees to pay Realtor commissions. The property hunter doesn't pay commissions. Nesbitt Realty is not the only company offering home hunter's rebates, but we are a locally-operated family-run real estate brokerage that appreciates every single client. Continue reading "Home Purchaser's Credit For Condo Buyers Explained In Alexandria, Virginia"