$1,075,000 |-| Alexandria VA 22304
We really like the end unit townhouse acquisition opportunities in The City of Alexandria especially at 5233 Bessley Pl. Here's some basic facts.
Real Estate Basics About The City of Alexandria
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 5233 Bessley Pl is 20 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $357
. In contrast, 5233 Bessley Pl is $302 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 73 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,435 sqft. But, 5233 Bessley Pl has 3,565 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
is the least expensive
home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. However, 601 & 607 Oronoco St
is the highest-priced
home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St
is asking $5,400,000.
What is more, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/22/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the City of Alexandria about residences similar to 5233 Bessley Pl.
Continue reading "5233 Bessley Pl, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
The best Realtor for you might work for a family business (or a Fortune-400 company), and is not necessarily flamboyant.
The ideal Realtor for you is easy to get along with, and wants to work hard to find you the detached home of your dreams.
Continue reading "Locating A Talented Realtor To Assist With Investing In A $1,027,000 4-bedroom Interesting In 22304 In Alexandria?"
Are you shopping for a detached home in the City of Alexandria? Julie Nesbitt can help.
Continue reading "What Are Homes Like At Cameron Station In 22304 In Alexandria?"