Are you shopping for a property manager for a place like 5112 Donovan Dr #308 in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager For Your Nice Condo In 22304?"
Do you need a property manager in 22304? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Manage Your Rental 2-BR 2 BA Townhouse In Alexandria"
Basic Elements About Condos On The Market At Cameron StationShould you lose sleep over buying a residence like 5112 Donovan Dr #110 in the Alexandria area? Possibly, the furnishings won't fit. However, Nesbitt Realty can tell you how much living space is in any place available. In addition, there will be problems to manage and overcome. But, a real estate professional like Nesbitt can guide you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in 22304. Continue reading "5112 Donovan Dr #110, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
$515,000 :-: 2 Bedroom in 22304 in Alexandria at Cameron StationPurchasing a penthouse similar to 400 Cameron Station Blvd #417 is likely to be the largest capital decision a typical resident of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Moreover, as a legitimate ace with extensive real estate know-how about Alexandria, Virginia, Alan Clerinx knows the sympathetic and explanatory backing that purchasers need if dreaming about and acquiring a property like 400 Cameron Station Blvd #417 in The City of Alexandria. What is more, there will be risks to manage and overcome. However, a real estate professional like Alain can aid you to avoid most of the risks associated with buying a home in 22304 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "400 Cameron Station Blvd #417, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Do you want to buy an entry-level property in Alexandria? There are only a limited number of modest townhouses in Alexandria right now. 447 Cameron Station Blvd is one of of those options, Nesbitt Realty can help you discover the most compatible home for you. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Shoppers Searching For An Entry-level Property In Alexandria"
Alexandria Virginia On The Market ⁝ $499,950Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22304 in the City of Alexandria area? Monika Ortiz can help you with a home like 533 Cameron Station Blvd, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,472 sqft. Still, 533 Cameron Station Blvd has 1,214 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . But, 533 Cameron Station Blvd is $412 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 533 Cameron Station Blvd is 22 years old.
Alexandria Virginia On The Market || $489,000So, is 400 Cameron Station Blvd #320 the most suitable home for you? Maybe. Can you afford $489,000? Is it actually worth $551,000 or $449,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,404 on this next home? Are you searching for a $489,000 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Connect with Alan Clerinx to learn more from your professional on 22304 real estate. Continue reading "400 Cameron Station Blvd #320, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Are You Trying To Find No Less Than 1,145 Sqft Of Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?If you are a home hunter that believes the amount of living area that a townhouse has is an important consideration, then you are pretty typical. On the other hand, a home hunter rarely completely ignores the amount of living area in a property. No posts found. tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to mull over this property at 5123 Donovan Dr #164 is selling for $509,900. Continue reading "How Much Does Real Estate Cost In Alexandria By The Square Foot?"
Useful Secrets For Home Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaWe really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in The City of Alexandria especially at 5105 Donovan Dr. Here's some basic points.
The 22304 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,287 sqft. But, 5105 Donovan Dr has 1,206 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $367 . On the other hand, 5105 Donovan Dr is $427 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 5105 Donovan Dr is 22 years old.