Alexandria Virginia On The Market ⁝ $499,950Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22304 in the City of Alexandria area? Monika Ortiz can help you with a home like 533 Cameron Station Blvd, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,472 sqft. Still, 533 Cameron Station Blvd has 1,214 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . But, 533 Cameron Station Blvd is $412 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 533 Cameron Station Blvd is 22 years old.
Alexandria Virginia On The Market || $489,000So, is 400 Cameron Station Blvd #320 the most suitable home for you? Maybe. Can you afford $489,000? Is it actually worth $551,000 or $449,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,404 on this next home? Are you searching for a $489,000 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Connect with Alan Clerinx to learn more from your professional on 22304 real estate. Continue reading "400 Cameron Station Blvd #320, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Weighing options regarding Properties At Cameron Station? Look at This Residence.Buying a home not unlike 5054 Donovan Dr #101 is likely to be the most important purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. Furthermore, as a Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about The City of Alexandria, Will Nesbitt is a home shopper's protector who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that purchasers need when your next residence. Further, there will be problems to manage and overcome. In contrast, a real estate ace like Will can aid you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a property in Alexandria. Continue reading "5054 Donovan Dr #101, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
How Much Do Choice Residences Cost At Cameron Station in Alexandria?Should you make an offer purchase 400 Cameron Station Blvd #436? Maybe. To answer that with confidence, Stuart Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Can you afford $500,000? Is it actually worth $523,845 or $473,955? Are you shopping for a 2-bedroom Colonial-style property in 22304? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,484 on this penthouse acquisition? Connect with Stuart Nesbitt to learn more from your specialist on 22304 real estate. Continue reading "400 Cameron Station Blvd #436, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
What Kind Of Condo Can I Buy In Alexandria For $450,000?Every buying decision starts with a price and a prequalified spending limit. 4951 Brenman Park Dr #316 is in 22304 in Alexandria and has been on the market for 4 days. This property has 993 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $454,000. 4951 Brenman Park Dr #316, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is on the market for $454,000. For this reason, you may want to ponder this condo (depending upon your prequalified spending limit). Continue reading "4951 Brenman Park Dr #316, Alexandria VA 22304 For Sale"
Alexandria Virginia Listed ⁞ ⁞ $419,900We really like the dream home opportunities in 22304 in Alexandria especially at 171 Somervelle St #306. Here's some basic s.
Real Estate Data About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 171 Somervelle St #306 is 20 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $394 . On the other hand, 171 Somervelle St #306 is $394 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,321 sqft. But even so, 171 Somervelle St #306 has 1,067 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Contemplating Penthouses At Cameron Station? Consider This Penthouse.22304 is a nice community to look at penthouses comparable to 400 Cameron Station Blvd #436 in the City of Alexandria for close to $500,000. This special home listed at 400 Cameron Station Blvd #436 now might be something to reflect on for you. In addition, even if you are not surprised by what this home can provide, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "400 Cameron Station Blvd #436, Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale"
Do you want to buy a 2 bedroom condo for about $500,000? There are only a limited number of mid-sized homes in 22304 in Alexandria right now. 5112 Donovan Dr #304 is one of of those options, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the great selection. Continue reading "Are You Dreaming About A 2 Bedroom Condo For About $500,000?"