What Are Properties Like At Cameron Station In 22304 in Alexandria?Should you lose sleep over buying a place like 191 Somervelle St #411 in the Alexandria area? Perhaps, the furnishings won't fit. But, Will Nesbitt can tell you how much living space is in any home listed for sale. Not to mention, there are always pitfalls in Alexandria real estate. On the other hand, a Northern Virginia whiz like Will can advise you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a penthouse in 22304. Continue reading "191 Somervelle St #411, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
What Sort Of Home Can I Purchase In Alexandria For $600,000?The most common style of condo in Alexandria is brick colonial style. Compare this to 5108 English Ter #103. Compare the prices and pictures of this place of residence at 5108 English Ter #103. Not to mention, you will likely be impressed by what this property has in store for purchasers. Continue reading "5108 English Ter #103, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
$550,000 ↔ Alexandria VA 22304 - Comparables and Suggestions5016 Barbour Dr #A is a wonderful property, But it's not for every buyer. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
There are many options to think about. For instance:Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? The highest priced home in the neighborhood is listed for $1,015,000. Do you know if 5016 Barbour Dr #A is a good value? Do public schools matter to you? 5016 Barbour Dr #A is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School and . Continue reading "5016 Barbour Dr #A, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern VA?If you’re interested in learning more about penthouses similar to 400 Cameron Station Blvd #403 in 22304 in the City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The City of Alexandria Points
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 222 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,584 sqft. But, 400 Cameron Station Blvd #403 has 1,484 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $343 . But, 400 Cameron Station Blvd #403 is $362 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 119 Wolfe St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 119 Wolfe St is asking $4,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 400 Cameron Station Blvd #403 is 16 years old.
Would You Pay $500,000 For A Late 20th-Century Interior Unit Townhouse In 22304 in the City of Alexandria?Every buying decision starts with a price and a prequalified spending limit. This interior unit townhouse is asking $500,000. If you've set your budget roughly $500,000 and you're looking for an interior unit townhouse you may want to take a hard look at the Alexandria area. Continue reading "201 Martin Ln, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
Will Nesbitt is a friendly real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around The City of Alexandria. I like 4950 Brenman Park Dr #406. This condo in 22304 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading "What Should You Expect If You're Expending $545,900 In Alexandria, Virginia?"
Here's a selection of homes prepared by mstockwell specifically for home buyers seeking 3-bedroom 2-baths condos in 22304 in Alexandria. At the top of our program is 5074 Donovan Dr #103 Alexandria VA. Continue reading "Possible Choices For Condo Shoppers With A Budget Of $525,000 And A Need For 3 Bedrooms"
3 Bedroom Home in 22304 in Alexandria For $539,700Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22304 area? Julie Nesbitt can assist you with an interior unit townhouse like 5054 Donovan Dr #103, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22304 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 5054 Donovan Dr #103 is 21 years old.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $342 . But even so, 5054 Donovan Dr #103 is $329 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 69 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,696 sqft. However, 5054 Donovan Dr #103 has 1,642 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
Nesbitt Realty suggests that property home hunters in 22304 who are shopping with a budget of $554,900 should investigate the opportunity at this listing in Cameron Station. If you use Nesbitt Realty as your agent when buying this 3-bedroom townhouse, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $2,941. Continue reading "3 BR / 2 BA Townhome On The Market At $554,900 In 22304 In The City Of Alexandria"