If you are chasing an example of late 20th-century 3 bedroom interior unit townhouse for around $650,000, 479 Cameron Station Blvd should probably be on your list. But it's not the only late 20th-century 3 bedroom interior unit townhouse for around $650,000 you'll want to contemplate in 22304 in Alexandria. Phone Will Nesbitt to learn more from a attentive ace on Alexandria, Virginia real estate. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Seeking A Late 20th-century 3 Bedroom Interior Unit Townhouse For Around $650,000"
$647,500 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria Virginia 22304There's a lot to appreciate about this interior unit townhouse in Alexandria. But is 487 Cameron Station Blvd the right interior unit townhouse for you? What are your needs? What are your wants? It's an intelligent idea to sort out your priorities.
There are many options to think about. For example:Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in an enclave with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Cameron Station How many baths do you need? 487 Cameron Station Blvd has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 487 Cameron Station Blvd has 1 half baths. How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas? Continue reading "487 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria VA 22304 Advertised For Sale"
3 Bedroom in Cameron Station For $645,000Here’s some tidbits about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 457 Cameron Station Blvd to help measure market value.
The 22304 Area Matters
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,486 sqft. On the other hand, 457 Cameron Station Blvd has 1,901 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $339 . But, 457 Cameron Station Blvd is $339 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 4311 Louis Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 4311 Louis Pl is asking $949,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 45 years. 457 Cameron Station Blvd is 23 years old.
If you're seeking about 1,901 sqft in Alexandria, 497 Cameron Station Blvd is listed at $645,000. Continue reading "497 Cameron Station Blvd Alexandria Virginia 22304 Listed With Open House"
What Can I Purchase In 22304 For $600,000?Location and price are probably the two biggest factors for place of residence home buyers. 5103 Donovan Dr Alexandria VA 22304 has 3 bedrooms and 1,784 sqft. This end unit townhouse is on the market for $624,900. If you've set your budget near $624,900 and you're looking in 22304 you may want to investigate a real estate purchase at 5103 Donovan Dr. Continue reading "5103 Donovan Dr, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed"
When a person lists a home for sale, the real estate sellers agree to pay a commission to the agents. Allow us to explain to you how we can rebate money to you on your next residence in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Yes, You Can Get A Home Shopper's Rebate AND Deal With A Small Business In 22304!"