Nesbitt Realty & Management prepares written leases for owners with rental homes in Northern Virginia as a part of our property management in Alexandria, Virginia service. Creating the lease is one of the most essential tasks of every management company in Alexandria. Continue reading "How Long Is The Term Of The Lease Nesbitt Realty Uses For A Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria, Virginia?"
Alexandria Virginia On The Market ⁝ $499,950Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22304 in the City of Alexandria area? Monika Ortiz can help you with a home like 533 Cameron Station Blvd, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The Alexandria Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 60 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,472 sqft. Still, 533 Cameron Station Blvd has 1,214 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . But, 533 Cameron Station Blvd is $412 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 533 Cameron Station Blvd is 22 years old.
Alexandria Virginia On The Market || $489,000So, is 400 Cameron Station Blvd #320 the most suitable home for you? Maybe. Can you afford $489,000? Is it actually worth $551,000 or $449,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,404 on this next home? Are you searching for a $489,000 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? Connect with Alan Clerinx to learn more from your professional on 22304 real estate. Continue reading "400 Cameron Station Blvd #320, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Are You Trying To Find No Less Than 1,145 Sqft Of Residence In Alexandria, Virginia?If you are a home hunter that believes the amount of living area that a townhouse has is an important consideration, then you are pretty typical. On the other hand, a home hunter rarely completely ignores the amount of living area in a property. No posts found. tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to mull over this property at 5123 Donovan Dr #164 is selling for $509,900. Continue reading "How Much Does Real Estate Cost In Alexandria By The Square Foot?"
Useful Secrets For Home Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaWe really like the purchase of real estate opportunities in The City of Alexandria especially at 5105 Donovan Dr. Here's some basic points.
The 22304 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,287 sqft. But, 5105 Donovan Dr has 1,206 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $367 . On the other hand, 5105 Donovan Dr is $427 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 46 years. 5105 Donovan Dr is 22 years old.
The first step for us to discover a solid renter is to broadcast its availability to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty & Management Finds Renters In 22304"
Weighing options regarding Properties At Cameron Station? Look at This Residence.Buying a home not unlike 5054 Donovan Dr #101 is likely to be the most important purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. Furthermore, as a Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about The City of Alexandria, Will Nesbitt is a home shopper's protector who understands the instructive support and emotional reliability that purchasers need when your next residence. Further, there will be problems to manage and overcome. In contrast, a real estate ace like Will can aid you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a property in Alexandria. Continue reading "5054 Donovan Dr #101, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Are you looking for a property manager for a condo in Alexandria, Virginia? Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Manage Your Rental Condo At Carlton Place In 22304."