People on rare occasions often ask us how much home you can buy for roughly $540,000. Continue reading "Open House Millennial Condo In 22304 In Alexandria"
Looking to spend $2,690 on a home with a garage in the City of Alexandria? Nesbitt Realty can help. Continue reading "$2,690 2-bedroom Colonial-style Home Listed For Sale With Garage In 22304 In The City Of Alexandria"
Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your purchase in 22304 in the City of Alexandria and we're happy to explain how. In most cases, agent's commissions are paid by the seller. Continue reading "How Does Will Nesbitt Of Nesbitt Realty Save Buyers Money On Real Estate In 22304?"
How Much Do Residences Cost At Cameron Station in Alexandria?
How Much Does A Modest Condo Cost In Alexandria?Depending upon your budget, you might want to really consider this home at 5112 Donovan Dr #302 which is listed for $529,900. But, the average living area of condos in the City of Alexandria is 1,526 sqft. Continue reading "5112 Donovan Dr #302, Alexandria VA 22304 On The Market"
How Much Is A Late 20th-Century Condo In 22304?What Nesbitt Realty really appreciates about working in the 22304 zip code, is that 22304 is a great place to find a place of residence like 5120 Donovan Dr #103 that really fits a property seeker shopping in the Alexandria area. Notice this modest property at 5120 Donovan Dr #103 which is available today. Actually, many buyers might be surprised by what this residence has in store for purchasers. Continue reading "5120 Donovan Dr #103, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Making a lease is one of the most vital tasks of the successful rental property management services of a rental in Northern Virginia. Continue reading "Who Writes The Lease For A Condo That Our Family-Run Business Manages?"
A Primer On Townhouses Advertised For Sale In The City of AlexandriaContact us to learn more about 5091 Donovan Dr in The City of Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The 22304 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22304 area is 72 days.
- The average living area in the 22304 area is 1,205 sqft. Still, 5091 Donovan Dr has 1,276 sqft of living area.
- The 22304 Area has an average price per square foot of $419 . But even so, 5091 Donovan Dr is $427 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22304 area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the 22304 area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 633 Prospect Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22304 area. 633 Prospect Pl is asking $749,500.
- The median age of homes in the 22304 area is 47 years. 5091 Donovan Dr is 23 years old.
Important Real Estate Bits of Information About 5112 Donovan Dr #408 in 22304Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22304 in the City of Alexandria area? Nesbitt Realty can help you with a penthouse like 5112 Donovan Dr #408, but these facts can prove useful as well.
The City of Alexandria Factors
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 87 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,389 sqft. On the other hand, 5112 Donovan Dr #408 has 1,349 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $413 . On the other hand, 5112 Donovan Dr #408 is $389 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 5112 Donovan Dr #408 is 21 years old.
A Primer On Condos Listed In The City of AlexandriaBuying real estate in the Alexandria area like 5112 Donovan Dr #308 is Maybe the most important purchase an individual from Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. On the other hand, as a legitimate whiz with experience working in 22304, Monika Ortiz will be a strong guide who realizes the information and emotional support that purchasers need when identifying and buying a condo in 22304. Moreover, there are other pitfalls which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional like Monika can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a condo in 22304 in Alexandria. Continue reading "5112 Donovan Dr #308, Alexandria VA 22304 Listed For Sale"
Do you want a modest entry-level condo like this one-of-a-kind condo in Cameron Park at 171 Somervelle St #311? Are you prepared to get your first home? Wonderful. mstockwell is here to assist. Continue reading "Need To Know More About Details About Our Down-Payment Assistance For First-Time Buyers In 22304 In The City Of Alexandria?"